Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Would America be a better place if there was a Tim Hortons on every street corner?

A double double and a Maple Glazed goes a long way towards world peace.................

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

First - @ 'trout' - Tim Horton himself died at the age of 44(1974). He had played 24 years in the NHL - most of it with Toronto.

He WAS not 'rich' at all when he started his donut shops. NHL players in those days weren't payed in the proportion they are now, by a long shot.

That only occurred some time AFTER his death.

The franchises do a land-office business and are quite profitable, and cater to the middle-class, which is MOST of the population.

People gather at Tim Horton's quite a bit, just to chat or sit and read the paper or a book. Even late at night they are busy - I've seen it countless times.

WHY - People can actually go out late at night, or come home from an evening shift and feel SAFE in going into Tim Hortons and expect no problems whatsoever.

How many places in the states can say that !!(no offense intended, just the truth).

Thanks for the post, 'beaver'.

• Jay
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

They have Tim Hortons in New York City. Doesn't seem to cut down on the problems, there.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Coffee w/ 2 creams and some Timbits for me, thanks!

Man, I do love that Tim Horton coffee.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

You do know that was bought out by a US subsidiarity

We are a long way from a rich Hockey Player with a dream of owning a donuts store

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Tim Hortons burns their crappy coffee.

• this is only funny because you're canadian

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.