Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Should we be more appreciative of the US keeping us safe from tribal mud huts on the border of Pakistan?

How about that time they kept us all safe from Cambodia

The Cambodian Campaign (also known as the Cambodian Incursion) was a series of military operations conducted in eastern Cambodia during mid-1970 by the United States (U.S.) and the Republic of Vietnam (South Vietnam) during the Vietnam War. These invasions were a result of policy of President Richard Nixon whose decision it was to invade. A total of 13 major operations were conducted by the Army of the Republic of Vietnam (ARVN) between 29 April and 22 July and by U.S. forces between 1 May and 30 June.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cambodian_Campaign

Or the time they kept us all safe from Panama

The United States Invasion of Panama, code-named Operation Just Cause, was the invasion of Panama by the United States in December 1989. It occurred during the administration of U.S. President George H. W. Bush, and ten years after the Torrijos–Carter Treaties were ratified to transfer control of the Panama Canal from the United States to Panama by the year 2000.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_invasio...

And of course keeping us safe from Iraqi mushroom clouds

George W Bush threatens Mushroom Cloud pt 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jw9BJ_Kh7mE

Youtube thumbnail

Should we be more thankful for all the protection we recieve from the US against such mud huts and imaginary weapons with attacks that could just as likely be from them as anyone else

Update:

Ray

Am I the only one who notices your dancing -- Yeah but yeah but -- we had to they were dangerous our lies then were valid lies and they are still valid lies now --

Dance away -- you get into a lot of fights that you start -- and your so quick with the same story over and over again as if you had it drilled into you for decades by the media and educational system

Dance away Ray but your stepping on the truth here -- the sad part is you know what lurks in the mirror -- dare you look -- no no you keep dancing

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I note you failed to mention the invasion of Cambodia by Vietnam

The invasion of Panama objective was to take pineapple face out as he was a drug dealer had nothing to with the turn over of the panama canal nor are we going to ally with Israel and France to take back the canal as I'm sure you remember the Suez crisis

And trust me you being a expat Brit living in Canada no one is expecting gratitude from you would be like asking a street prostitute ''do you love me''

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Yep

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

So.. basically you're saying that you're a racist?

It was OK for hundreds of thousands of Americans to die defending white Europeans from totalitarian governments.. but it's not OK for us to support democracy for asians?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.