What can I do to get a job in NASA ?

Hey guys ! I"m brasilian , I have 14 years old ... I speak english fluently , and I'd like to know about how i can get a job in nasa ...

I'm fascinated about astrnomy...My dream is to be an astronomy...

Sooo .. If you guys , know something about that , please tell me ...

Thanks for the attention, and sorry for the mistakes on my ogramatic or somethings else..

Best Answer

First, you should qualify to get into West Point, get a BA degree in avionics, graduate from West Point, become a Naval Fighter Piloit, and then teach people in your new duty station, get noticest by your upper chain if commads, and later, after you have been in the naval fighter Piloit business for 7 to 10 years start putting your applications into NASA PROGRAM to become an astronaut. If your dedicated and if you put your whole priorities into your best interests in NASA, then you just might be able to work in NASA. Oh yes, on the side, collect as much info about NASA as you can. Learn as much about NASA as much as you can. Visit NASA when you have every chance to do so. God speed on your endeavors.

Go to college. Get a Phd in Astrophysics. Learn to fly Jet Aircraft. Move to the USA.

Put in an application. Hope like Hell.

why not write to NASA and ask?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!