Is there a way to remove Top Stories at the top of the News Feed in the updated Facebook?

I prefer to browse through my News Feed by time of posting (most recent at the top), but Facebook's newest update doesn't have the option to toggle between Top Stories and Most Recent. The Top Stories are always at the top of the News Feed, and I don't want to have to go through them to see recent posts.

Is there a way to get rid of or toggle Top Stories being displayed over recent posts?

Favorite Answer

There are several ways you can get rid of top stories or half fix your feed. For awhile you could change to Google UK, and you can "train" your news feed by unmarking all stories that are top ones. Or download a plugin like better facebook.

properly i'm no longer precisely advantageous yet my wager is basically the obtrusive: the substantial information. you will possibly in all danger decide to understand greater approximately your chum getting married than what communities yet another chum joins. And if a remark/video/image/however else a chum places up gets distinctive interest, so distinctive comments and ppl liking it then it is in many cases counted as precise information.