Sparkles! asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 9 years ago

Would this be worth getting for exercise?

I work a 9-5 desk job (although I do make sure to get up several times a day and take a walk around the office) I do sit serveral hours of the day. I take a daily walk in the evening but can't do much other strenious cardio as I'm recovering from a car accident. A co-worker heard about this under desk peddler online:

http://www.amazon.com/Isokinetics-Inc-Brand-Pedal-...

Do you think it's worth buying? I suppose any movement is better than none, right?

Thanks for any input!!

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

For $20 I say give it a try.

• 4 years ago

Opt for the baked potato instead of french fries, and yes, eat your skin layer!

• 4 years ago

Wear comfy shoes to help you take meetings for a walk instead of sitting at a desk.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Always start your meal having a salad. It'll fill you upward, making you eat less in the actual meal, and it's means fewer calories than typical deep-fried or cheesy apps.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

Walk into a co-worker's desk to chat rather than instant messaging.

• 5 years ago

Set up reminders on your personal machine or phone every hour to encourage you to ultimately get up, walk around, and also stretch.

• 5 years ago

Anybody for tennis? You’ll be reaching for that racket when we tell you that your 60-minute game can burn as much as 420 calories.

• 5 years ago

Did you envy your friends that can eat all that they can but they by no means received fat? Well, you don’t have to do that simply because you too can modify your metabolism

• 9 years ago

Get a large yoga ball to sit on intstead of a chair, you will be working all types of muscles while balancing on the ball. The best part is that you don't even notice you are working out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXVVyORjZzQ

Youtube thumbnail

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Definitely worth it. It'll give you a good leg exercise.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.