im 16 and like this girl how do i start conversation?

ok so i really like this girl and this past friday all my friends left and all her friends left so we were both alone so i was gonna talk to her, but kinda chickened out so now im really mad at myself so what should i say to her just a simple "hi" or what? also whenever she walks by we always make eye contact for like 2-3 secs and then go bak to what we were doing what could that mean? and lastly lol she a freshmen and im a junior is that ok?

we have never talked b4 and we dont know each others name lol

Favorite Answer

*cracks knuckles* okay, should I start with the conversation advice, the eye contact, or the age thing? hmm.... I'll start from the bottom and move up (I hope you don't mind). So you 16, and she's either 14 or 15 (depending on her b-day) that's only a 1-2 year difference. No biggie at all :) the only possible problem with that is if her parents get worried about her dating an older guy. But I wouldn't sweat it. Just be respectful to her parents and to her, and you shouldn't have any problems.

Now, the eye contact thing. Me being a girl, I'd say that she's definitely curious and interested. 2-3 seconds is more that the usual glance, so she took note of you for sure and is most likely trying to figure out who you are (in detail) without actually ASKING.

Finally, the conversation. This isn't as hard or complicated as you think. Usually a simple "hey" works quite nicely to start a conversation. After she replies be like "whats up?" or "hows it going?" again wait for reply. Then its a matter of telling her something interesting that happened recently, and asking her about herself :) don't panic about it, and don't write a script either. Just let the conversation flow, and go from there. I hope this helps!

well dont do anythign creepy, especially since your older than her. if you just smile and wave im sure she'll do it back. (: also be confidentt, girls like that. and yeah freshman and junior is alrightt, also if your like alone with her you could break the ice and be like "well this is awk.. hahah" & smile, she'll probably laugh too. also get her numberr! it could be easier to become friends over text.(: i wish you the best of lucck and im sure you'll be ffine !<3

oh and when you make eyecontact, smile a little!

Instead of worring whether she will like you, think about this:

She is another human and she might be just as nervous.

She won't kill you

Just ask questions and try to find a common interrest

Yepp, start with a 'hi'. You shouldn't of chickened out though. :P

The eye contact could mean she likes you too. You never know.

Age don't matter in love. ;)

• i went out with a junior my freshman year of high school.. remember usually freshman are less experienced with guys so its up to you to make the first move. just be confident; dont put too much pressure on yourself and talk to her like you would any one of your guy or girl friends. be natural. ask if shes joining any clubs/sports. ask how she likes the school so far. if shes looking at you; she's probably interested. go for it (:

Take a chance. Start with a simple Hello And keep flirting.

Dude, if you're a junior, and she's a freshman, she'll most likely want you. Maybe you should just say "what's up?" and something like "so how are you liking freshman year?", and just talk casually like she was one of your friends.

Source(s): I'm a Junior that has a freshman cheerleader that likes me.

16 thats not a problem just tell her your attracted to her and u want to get to know her now she knows you want to be more than a friend from there just be confident and avoid becoming friends.

uhm u saying hello and your name is awkward ..you should give her a compliment about somthing shes wearing and continue on with what your doing then next time you dee her say hey whats up and go on from thier

The age is not an issue and that is perfectly Okay.

Next time you see her do not just make eye contact say "Hello_________(name)" and then go back to whatever you are doing.