Easy Rush Songs on Drums?

Does anyone know any easy Rush songs on drums?

@Elmo, ya I know, it's hard to find, I asked my friend the same question, and he had the same reaction as you

• ?
    Favorite Answer

BAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAAHHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAAHAHHAAHAAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAAHAAAHHAAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHHAAHAHA

Well, your friend is right. You do realize you're talking about arguably the greatest drummer in rock and roll history in Neil Peart, right? Nothing by them is gonna be easy on drums.

• ?

Easy Rush Songs

• Dan R.

Well, good luck finding an easy song with Neil behind the kit, BUT, luckily for you, Neil wasn't their drummer on their very first album. If genre doesn't bother you much then check out songs such as Working Man. It's still one of their most popular songs and it's straight up hard rock a la Led Zeppelin, so it's much easier to handle. But don't listen to just that song, the whole album is great.

Here is a link to Working Man so you can check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h59mDlBSt7o

• ?

There is no such thing as Neil is the king of over playing. He reminds me of the little kid Stuart from MAD TV....look what I can do!!

burnout by green day