Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Easy Rush Songs on Drums?

Does anyone know any easy Rush songs on drums?

Update:

@Elmo, ya I know, it's hard to find, I asked my friend the same question, and he had the same reaction as you

5 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 4
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

BAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAAHHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAAHAHHAAHAAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAAHAAAHHAAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHHAAHAHA

Well, your friend is right. You do realize you're talking about arguably the greatest drummer in rock and roll history in Neil Peart, right? Nothing by them is gonna be easy on drums.

• ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Easy Rush Songs

• Dan R.
    Lv 4
    10 years ago

Well, good luck finding an easy song with Neil behind the kit, BUT, luckily for you, Neil wasn't their drummer on their very first album. If genre doesn't bother you much then check out songs such as Working Man. It's still one of their most popular songs and it's straight up hard rock a la Led Zeppelin, so it's much easier to handle. But don't listen to just that song, the whole album is great.

Here is a link to Working Man so you can check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h59mDlBSt7o

• ?
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

There is no such thing as Neil is the king of over playing. He reminds me of the little kid Stuart from MAD TV....look what I can do!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

burnout by green day

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.