How to change product key from Windows 7 Ultimate to Windows 7 Ultimate(same version)?

I had a not genuine windows when my windows was hacked. My boyfriend bought me a new Windows 7 Ultimate (same version as before) and sent me the product key only (not the installation CD since we're far from each other). My question is, how can I change the product key? I tried the normal process of changing the product key but it doesn't work. This error showed up, "User Account Control(UAC) has failed to authenticate the user. Error code is 0x8007076B". Hope you can help me.Thanks

The reason for this is your version of Windows is PIRATED.

And, I hope he did buy you a full W 7 DVD, not an Upgrade DVD, as shown on the label. If so, the Upgrade won't work, for the same reason. Tell him to exchange the Upgrade for a full W 7 Home Premium OEM 32-bit or 64-bit, which is way cheaper, than Ultimate (most users don't need Ultimate).

Best Advice: Ask your boyfriend to mail you the correct DVD, it only takes a few days, and costs a few bucks.

I would like to share my experience with http://www.vanskeys.com i bought a windows 7 product key it's amazing working very well,so my advise to all you can trust them!

oggus com will help you to this problem. you can contact them by email first with your detailed questions. they are very warmful.

i solved my problem there before.

the easiest way to get the key is to buy it from ms online store, right? but it is a little expensive

my friend recommended strongly http://www.groffice.com

to me, and i visited the site. it looks good. however, i don't buy anything yet as i don't need it at present. in the future, i may buy one there.

maybe you can try, and let me know whether it works. XDDDD

You can find it on internet