Help! My windows XP display is stuck on 4 bit colors and 640x480?

I was going to replace my graphics card, but I found out the new one didn't fit. So I put the old one back in. It ran normally until it reboot itself. Then my colors were messed up, and I could only see a portion of the screen. My video card is Nvidia geforce FX 5200. Thanks in advance.
Update: I try to change the resoloution, but the only option is 4 bit and 640x480.
Update 2: I have done everything here. When I look at the driver on the device manager, my driver has an explanation point, and gives me this message. This device cannot find enough free resources that it can use. (Code 12) If you want to use this device, you will need to disable one of the other devices on this... show more I have done everything here. When I look at the driver on the device manager, my driver has an explanation point, and gives me this message.

This device cannot find enough free resources that it can use. (Code 12)

If you want to use this device, you will need to disable one of the other devices on this system.

Click Troubleshoot to start the troubleshooter for this device.