Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Should the DNC consider a more rational form of Demagoguery?

Fiscal year ends october?

Update:

@im not canadian-alaskan little north of canada

Update 2:

@wtf-answer the question

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

TRICK QUESTION!

All rational thinking, argument and philosophy must, ipso facto, be predicated on the truth and reality. All liberal thought, policy, values and beliefs are based on specific, fundamental and very alluring lies. All liberal rhetoric is simply justification of those lies. DNC Demagoguery exploits and, worse still, implements those alluring lies. Therefore, although it sounds good, it cannot be rational.

The art of DNC Demagoguery is done with varying levels of proficiency depending on the willingness and adeptness of the liar spreading the talking points. I can't bring myself to wish for more proficient liars to spread beliefs that harm the very foundation of American values.

Someone told me, there is a sign over the DNC door: "Abandon all truth ye who enter here. We worship at the altar of the golden donkey!"

But, what do I know? I'm just a kid who never went to high school.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 9 years ago

A Canuck - a right winger no less - comments on American politics.

What a shock.

Shouldn't you be somewhere playing hockey, mispronouncing "about" or milking a maple tree or something?

EDIT: You're a right wing nut job from Alaska who can spell the word "demagogue"? Wow! I'm impressed.

Here, I'll answer your question - The DNC has decided to engage in demogoguery b/c it has seen how well it works for Sarah Palin.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

You mean more like the Republican "candidate of the month club" brand of demagoguery?

• 9 years ago

You don't think that rioting, stealing, burning, destroying, is a good way for demo/libs to show their support?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

With them looking at Shellacking II next year. They should try a more peaceful and honest approach.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Democrats are not rational.

• 9 years ago

Dude, you're Canadian, what do you care?

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

HELL NO

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.