Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

Don' ya think it's a little disrespectful if Amanda Knox writes a book about the murder?

I kind of do.

Update:

Would you buy the book?

I don't think i would.

Update 2:

Yup.writing the book could get her *** back in jail

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I don't know all the details, but wasn't she exonerated of the crime? If so, then I don't see any problem with her writing about it- she was required to study it rather intensely for the last several years to form her defense after all.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 9 years ago

Well, if she didn't kill Meredith Kercher, she won't be writing a book about the murder. She would be writing a book about her trial and incarceration.

If she's innocent, then she has been put through hell for the last two years through no fault of her own, and her family has spent over $1 million in legal bills. She certainly has the right to write a book and make money from it.

And according to the jury that re-examined the case, she didn't do it. They didn't just find her "not guilty," they said she didn't do it. And since they actually sat through the whole trial, viewed all the evidence and heard all the testimony, then deliberated before rendering a verdict, I'm inclined to accept their judgment.

• Well if Kim Kardashian can record a song, a killer can publish a book.

I get the feeling if she does though, there will be a retrial.

Dr. D

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

yeh what murder .. a book ? you mean like alotta typing words and stuff ? you mean her life story and stuff ? no we would not buy anything on purpose but you know how mass production is ..if there was no mass production we all would not own a computer.... GOD geez how many questions can one GOD ASK??

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

What Murder?

• G
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

yeah i think it would..

it would be sad for the victim..

i would not purchase the book.. no..

• John67
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

maybe but how else will she pay her legal debts?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.