Halloween Costume Ideas?

So this year for Halloween, I have absoloutly no idea what to be, and really no money to spend. What are some ideas of what to be?

I usually just like to wear a dress, and add accesories like hats, and ears or something to make it possible to tell what i am.

And i dont want anything scary, something cute please (;

Favorite Answer

Ok, here a few ideas.

-An Angel, wear a white dress, a pair of wings and a halo.You can find instructions (internet) to make homemade wings and halos.

-A dog, wear a grey, blue or black dress and some ears with a tail at the back.

-A Pumpkin Girl, Orange dress, and a pumpkin crown on your head.

-A little piglet, Pink dress and little pig ears and a small tail.

-The White (or Red) Queen from Alice in wonderland. A white dress a white wig and a homemade crown.

Hope I could help. Happy Halloween.

Be a cat! It's cute but at the same time not like slutty lol

just get a black dress and then either make or buy some ears and a tail pretty sure walmart or whatever will have them really cheap and then get some eyeliner and draw whiskers and a little nose on

Have fun |:)

• Kandi

Look up cute halloween outfits for teens I looked it up they have some good ideas I just don't know how to send the link here

Source(s): New here

You could be snooki or one of the jersey shore cast members:)