Forrest asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 9 years ago

Who should I start? James Jones or David Nelson?

This week is brutal on my WRs, S. Rice, V-Jax and B. Lloyd are all on byes...so, im stuck with little options. Who should I start James Jones or David Nelson? Jones is coming off 2 monster games and is goin against the worse team in the NFL. On the other side, I got Nelson who will be starting since Donald Jones is out for a few weeks. Nelson was great for the first few weeks but has slowed down a lot in the last few weeks....

Favorite Answer

It's a close call, but I'm going with Jones here. I think the Bills are going to rely more on the run with Freddy Jackson like they did in week 5 to exploit the struggling Giants D-line. And when they do pass, Stevie Johnson will get the most targets. Jones, on the other hand, is coming off two strong performances and is facing the worst team in the NFL, like you said. Rodgers will most likely target him much more. I predict 80 yds and 1 TD for a solid performance in Green Bay.

James Jones, he has been having a much better year than Nelson

and Rogers doesn't seem to like throwing to Jones when he has Cobb and Nelson