-billy talent

-three days grace

-seether

-breaking benjamin

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Parachute (try Kiss me slowly; mess I made; forever and always; under control)

A Day to Remember (If it means a lot to you; another song about the weekend;

John Mayer ( Your Body is a Wonderland; Waiting on the World to Change; Love Song for No One; Daughters)

All Time Low ( try Come one, come all; Dear maria count me in; the beach; poppin champagne)

The Academy is (about a girl)

Mayday Parade (try I swear this time i mean it; If you can't live without me, why aren't you dead yet?; Jamie all over; Three cheers for five years (acoustic))

Maroon 5 (Harder to Breathe; Kiwi; Sunday Morning; If I never see your face again)

Rob Thomas (Ever the same is really good)

Snow Patrol

Anberlin ( try Alexithymia; Audrey, Start the Revolution; Breaking; Inevitable; Naive Orleans; (The Symphony of) Blase'; The Unwinding Cable Car.)

Thriving Ivory (try On your side; kiss in the rain)

Not really what you were looking for, but you never know, you might end up liking it :)

• 9 years ago

lthats my style of music as wel lyou need to check out

RED: for sure

Thousand foot krutchcheck out 1st 5 songs on their new cd as well as other songs

Skillet

Nine lashes

• 9 years ago

go to playlist.com use mozzila firefox and then get the add on download helper and click that to download the song that you had already played and once its downloaded click and drag into itunes

• 9 years ago

ASHLEY TIDALE, NEVER SHOUT NEVER, ADELE

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

all timme loww!!!!! and NEVERR SHOUTT NEVERRR

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.