Need help on Hockey Fantasy trade!?

Playing on yahoo, we play a keeper league..

Trade was proposed to me:

John Tavares

Jason Pominville

Brent Burns

Johnathan Quick

next yr draft pick: 13

for

Ryan Kesler

Cam Fowler

Kari Lehtonen

next yr draft pick: 15

This is my team:

C- Jason Spezza

C- Niklas Backstrom

C- Ryan Getzlaf

C- Ryan Kesler

LW- Andrew Ladd

LW- Alex Tanguay

LW- Daniel Sedin

RW- Phil Kessel

RW- Ales Hemsky

RW- Teemu Selanne

D- Mike Green

D- Lubomir Visnovsky

D- P.K Subban

D- Cam Fowler

G- Ryan Miller

G- Kari Lehtonen

G- James Reimer

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

i say take it because you will be getting a good goalie for an okay goalie. Tavares will be great for the isles and get you a lot of points. Pominville is the captain for Buffalo and is a great RW. Brent Burns will get you a lot of points as a defencemen. they will get you a lot of points and will be a good addition to your team!!! also im not sure how much longer kesler's out.

• ?
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

That's a really good deal. Cam Fowler is a lot to give up, but Burns is a guy with a bright future. Same with Quick and Tavares. It's a good deal for you.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Take it.

Tavares is a good young player,Burns is a good defenseman,and Quick will get you more wins with being on a team that has a great offense

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Take it, take it.

Tavares will have a good future, Burns with Boyle is just dynamic,

Quick is also way better than Lehtonen.

Source(s): www.badssports.com
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Lehtonen will start a bunch this year. Quick is going to swap time with Bernier. I'd say no...my opinion though

• 4 years ago

ok properly initially do not commerce BOBBY RYAN!! he will initiate producing. i think of u would desire to do away with hall or frolov or maybe even versteeg becaus ethey're not precisely reliabe gamers that'll get u the standards. U would desire to attempt to get possibly brendan morrow through fact he's the main good there. Letestu would desire to have a 30-factor season, on the same time as Moulson would placed up comparable numbers. Selanne and Bertuzzi are transforming into previous. Bourque, properly he's harm-companies, yet will produce whilst healthful. yet an alternate selection would be Steve Downie, besides the undeniable fact that it relatively is merely through fact he's on a line with Stamkos and St-Louis. Bailey started properly, yet will quickly fall off the chart, on the same time as Lucic and Ladd are maybes for this season. MacArthur has shown that he would desire to attain interior the early goings, yet will record max 15 to twenty objectives.Kopecky isn't certainly one of those participant that'll get u various of things, yet would desire to be good if a 30 to 40-factor participant is what you like. in my opinion, i can't enable you to with P.A. Parenteau, possibly look him up for some stats.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.