Even with a Super Majority Republican Congress, which of Ron Pauls bills would be defeated?
1) Layoff 500,000 civil service middle-class jobs (10,000 in every state?) with n o new jobs for them
2) Close every Military Base in the world and bring home 1,000,000 soldiers to be unemployed here too
3) Save.01% of the budget by offending every Jewish voter and contributor in America
4) Pretend that gold IS currency and somehow "tie" the dollar to a mineral.
All of the above.........to fits of laughter.....
Ron Paul 1986, 1990, 1994, 1998.........2012!!!!!!
- Hector FrodoLv 79 years agoFavorite Answer
All would be defeated. Ron Paul is too wacky to be president.
- 9 years ago
hahaha ok well about #4... I hope you have a mental disability cause its either that or you are dumber than a pile of retarded rocks. not regular rocks, retarded ones. You got it completely backwards. "money" as we know it has only been around for a handful of decades while gold has been the primary form of money for a large part of human history including the majority of the US history.
and for the first 2, you don't pay the grocery clerk down the street to check you groceries but you do pay for EVERY civil servant and military expenditure. So it may be getting rid of some (very unnecessary) jobs but it is also cutting (very unnecessary) government spending which, unless you live under a rock, you'll know is way too high at the moment.
I dont even know what to say about the 3rd one.
- Jayne SavageLv 79 years ago
Hopefully not the one to get rid of pesky, Canadian, internet trolls!
- CaptainLv 69 years ago
Pretty much all of them.