Feeling overwhelmed in College, help!?

I'm just feeling overwhelmed in college right now. I just wrote a midterm today that I studied a lot for, but when I went to write it I just couldn't remember what went where. I have to remember a lot of facts, numbers and lists, and I get confused which points go with what thing. I go to every class,... show more I'm just feeling overwhelmed in college right now. I just wrote a midterm today that I studied a lot for, but when I went to write it I just couldn't remember what went where. I have to remember a lot of facts, numbers and lists, and I get confused which points go with what thing.

I go to every class, read the textbook and take good notes. I also study well in advance of tests, at least a week. And I make study notes. I also go to extra help sessions, I just don't know what I am doing wrong :(

I'm getting to the point where I don't even want to be in college anymore. I realize it's supposed to be challenging, but it just seems like no matter how much I try, I keep getting the door slammed in my face.

I also have classes from 8am-4 or 5 most days. So it's a full day as well. I have no time to truly disengage.

I'm the type of person who needs a day off from school at least, if not I feel run down and overwhelmed. So that is where I am right now. I haven't had any time to just be human, and not have to do school work. Like I have no time to get groceries or do laundry or house work, I have no idea how people manage to do it. I've been working so hard :(

Anyone have any tips to help?
Update: I have always felt I have had a learning disability, and I have talked to my mom about it a lot. She completely dismisses me on the topic. Because I did do well in school, except for math! I do have major issues with logic questions, and I will completely blank out or immediately forget what someone has just said... show more I have always felt I have had a learning disability, and I have talked to my mom about it a lot. She completely dismisses me on the topic. Because I did do well in school, except for math! I do have major issues with logic questions, and I will completely blank out or immediately forget what someone has just said to me.

But my mom and brother both have learning disabilities so I could very well have one. I'm just not sure who to turn to, but maybe I can do some asking around and find out. Thanks!