Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 8 years ago

My wife got into a car crash so should I dump her?

The car crash has ruined her good looks and now she looks really ugly. And before you ask, yes the main reason why I married her was because she had good looks. Without her good looks, I no longer have a reason to stay married to her. So should I dump her? Besides with her looks, I wont be able to get aroused by her meaning I will probably end up cheating on her or something. So by dumping her, then she wont get cheated on and so thats a good thing amirite?

and i dont believe in god or hell

Favorite Answer

yes

Dude. When you Mary someone you take vows. Your such a shallow *** hole. How could you do that to somebody?!?! You DO NOT under any circumstances marry someone just for their looks. What the hell were you thinking dumb ****?! Do what you think is right. Oh wait, you don't have morals!!! Your a selfish ****! I hope nothing ever goes right for you.

You are a freaking idiot. How could you be so mean and shallow?! God did not put people on this earth so that they could tell someone that they loved them and then throw them aside like a broken toy! How would you feel if the situation were reversed and se was the one dimping you? Jackhole.........

Source(s): A heart........something that you clearly lack........

definite, he replaced right into a jerk and nonetheless is. Carol waited 6 years faithfully for him. She did no longer tell him of her twist of destiny using fact she theory he had sufficient of his very own problems. She sounds like a great individual. Too undesirable he did no longer see her uncommon selfless high quality. Cindy is probable too previous for him now and he chosen Palin. it quite is the only reason i might desire to think of of why he might sabotaged himself by choosing her. He surrounds himself with advisors/lobbyist, Charlie Black. Wayne Berman. Graham, no longer one high quality guy or woman. Obama is a robust guy and has my vote. From a former Hillary supporter.

Honestly, your really daft. And your one of those people who are likely never to find happiness. You do realize that good looks can vanish, but who someone is inside can never go away. Oh and she's your wife, how can you dump her? Grow up.

Source(s): meee!

you married for all the wrong reasons. she deserves better, so yes dump her and tell her the trueth on why you want to break up (how you only married her for her looks and nothing else). but you should also know that beauty never lasts

• Alanna

Yes you may dump her, but only if you go talk to the pegasus that lives right down the street from you.

Troololololol

That's absolutely horrible.

You don't marry someone for their good looks! You marry someone because you love them! You want to go screw around with someone because they're hot, go to a stripper club! You'd be lucky to ever find a someone to marry ever again.

• kayia

Yes dump her she deserves better than a shallow ******* like you. One day you'll grow up I hope.