What is wrong with my foot?

so the other day i switched the pair of shoes i was wearing to a pair of running shoes that to me didn't feel tight. I woke up the next morning with 2 very sore feet but they were sore in different places. my left foot hurt on the ball right underneath the big toe and there were 3 small purple/ red circle and they were like lumps too. Then in between my pinky and forth toe there was a pain. On my other foot there was a bump that was coloured on the side of my foot close to my pinky toe and there was another in the middle of my 3rd toe. finally there was one last spot on my big toe but this time it was on top. It hurts to walk now and i don't know what happened to my feet! I just woke up in the morning with really sore feet and it is the same this morning!

also when i apply weight to my foot it hurts for a little then stops but when i lift my foot up there is pain!

i didn't bang or injure my foot

Favorite Answer

That has happened to me before when I've gotten new shoes and from what I've experienced, it just takes a while to get used to, especially if you're not used to wearing running shoes. What kind of shoes were you wearing originally? Were you wearing socks? Try to just soak your feet in some warm water (with epsom salt, if you have it) to see if that helps. Maybe take some Tylenol if it hurts that bad and give it a few days to see what happens.

I'm no doctor, just going off of experience.