Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 10 years ago

Why can't atheist fundies get god out of their head?

Is he trapped in there? ...or maybe god is supposed to be there... Maybe use your head and look in there

Done anyone talk more about god than an atheist fundie who does not believe in god?

"A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject."

- Winston Churchill.

“Does god exist, does consciousness exist, do they both coexist or non-exist?”

-Ray Balthazar.

16 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 4
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

God is giving athiests a wake up call...

Source(s): herp derp read the question people
  • cozad
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Oh goodness. you imagine of per possibility atheists, secularists, and non-non secular people more advantageous regularly than not are unwell of residing in societies the position Christians insist on violating democratic rights for the sake of imposing their incorrect theocracy? Use your options, once you've something left up there.

• lililu
    Lv 4
    10 years ago

Oh goodness. You think maybe atheists, secularists, and non-religious people in general are sick of living in societies where Christians insist on violating democratic rights for the sake of enforcing their flawed theocracy? Use your brain, if you have anything left up there.

• Because you psychopaths are constantly trying to shove your juvenile fairy tales into the public sphere.

God-squadders would happily poison the minds of children by cramming their silly scripture into public education, they want their pseudo-pagan xmas act jamming our city, state and federal buildings every year, their fat-*** politicians use god to manipulate people into enriching them and their elite benefactors. They justify bombing abortion clinics, waging wars, hating people based on their sexual orientation, interfering in scientific progress, injecting themselves and their 'morals" into the personal lives of others - all based on their primitive fantasies...shall I go on?

Why can't I get god out of my head? Because bible thumping human vomitoriums refuse to keep their silly fantasies to themselves.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Nous
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

The inferiority complex that drives you to keep posting hatred towards atheists need professional help!

All your posts do is show to the world how unacceptable behavior like yours is to every decent human being on the planet!

• 10 years ago

Because it's actually more of a not-God in our brains... as in SCIENCE.

• 10 years ago

"A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject."

-Winston Churchill

That describes you pretty well Ray, since you can't get the topic of "atheist fundies" out of your head.

And you seem fixated on the concept of "atheist fundies" and refusing to change your mind to realize that the term doesn't actually make any sense.

• 10 years ago

'Atheist' fundamentalist? I don't think that you understand much of what you are talking about.

• 10 years ago

I got God out of my head YEARS ago. Never felt better.

BTW. I CAN change my mind. I just need a little credible evidence.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

They are obsessed, fanatical and so on.

God does exist and I have a relationship with Him and He talks to me 24/7.

• 10 years ago

Because Christians won't shut up about "him"

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.