Some bf issues...? Read it please?

Hi me nd my bf have been together 7 months I think were having relationship issues but I can't say anything cuz I'm to nervous and he didn't call me for 2 weeks 1 time nd I haven't seen him on webcam for a month we dnt talk as long as we used to I get jealous my friend got to see him today on webcam nd he said he would let me see him on webcam but he said his phone died nd he didn't call me again he used to call before bed nd before he went to school im dealing with depression issues from him not calling me or he will get mad nd not txt me back for 2 days but he will send me txts nd Ik he reads them all I'm just depressed I dnt want to be depressed cuz ik it makes him sad I dnt kno what to do can u help me?

Favorite Answer

It's great that you are reaching out for help. It's normal to feel frustrated when your boyfriend doesn't really listen to you. Everyone wants to feel understood. Be honest with your boyfriend and express your concerns. Couples should be both respectful and supportive of each other. There are so many problems that can be resolved by talking.

You will get some useful answers if you actually use good grammar and spelling.