Pokemon Ditto DW Ability Question?

So apparently Ditto has a DW ability. What if I bred a DW ability Ditto with another Pokemon that has a DW ability available like a male Charizard ( what I mean is the Charizard being bred doesn't have a DW Ability, but Charizard in general does indeed have a DW Ability, Solar Power)? Can the Charizard get its DW ability, Solar Power, since DItto can act as a male and female Pokemon?

Update:

Edit: Sorry, I meant that when you breed a male Charizard and a DW Ditto, can the offspring Charmander get its Solar Power DW ability?

Update 2:

@Lui Kang123, that does NOT answer my question. I'm already aware that Ditto can breed with most Pokemon. He CAN'T breed with most legends like Ho-oh or Celebi though.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Won't work. Ditto is genderless. Genderless pokemon cannot pass on DW abilities. Also you couldn't try it anyway since it has not been released anywhere in the world.

• 9 years ago

It won't work. Like Fatefinger said, Ditto is a pokemon without any gender, Making it impossible for charmander to have it's DW ability. (that dw ability charizard has, it's amazing, but it's too bad i don't have one, i really want one.

• 9 years ago

Well apparently Ditto can breed with any Pokemon especially the ones who don't have a breeding group(like Ho-oh and Celebi)

So probably this answer will answer your question and you can try it out sometimes!

Ditto can also breed Pokemon that already have breeding groups(like Charmander)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.