Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsCancer · 8 years ago

Possible stomach cancer,ucler, what?!?

For the past 2 weeks ive been having horribly stomatcg pain. It started since i drank a flat monster(only a sip). From there i got a stomach ach, then i couldnt comfortly poop or fart(im so sorry for this disgustig info). I have to stain but usually just a little comes out or im just in pain.

Then i got pain when i pain near the bikini area, then my stomach began to grow even thro i lost weight. I felt so boated and coudlt even hold my stomach in.

Lately i get sharp pains near my belly button, some times my stomach and butt.I feel consipated and today it felt like i have a rock hard stomach(and not the good kind even tho ive been working so hard on y abs but no sucess due to bloating) I dont enjoy eating what i love any more cause it makes me feel like throwing up.

I usually follow a diet that lets me eat so many calories a day(so i can lose 2 pounds a week) and exercise every other day. Im going to the doctors but i just want some possible answers and maybe experinces. (please be nice and sorry for the spelling, im on an ipod )

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Best Answer

It sounds like you are impacted. This will make your stomach feel like a rock. You need to see a Gastroenterologist and I mean now. Impaction is fecal matter that has halted or stayed in your colon. This can be toxic to your body and yes, it does cause pain. Taking a sip of anything will not cause this because it builds up over time. don't do colon cleansers, enemas or anything until you see a Dr and she/he tells you to do so. I'm serious, you need to call today. Impaction is very serious.

• madara
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

i assume you propose ulcer. it is an open sore the two internally or externally. human beings oftentimes propose abdomen ulcers whilst they say ulcer. If she has a steel flavor in her mouth or black tarry stools or blood in her stools she needs to verify a doctor suitable away. there's a drugs called Carafate it relatively is used to coat the tummy and allow the ulcers to heal. She shouldn't consume surprisingly spiced food or drink alcohol.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.