Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 8 years ago

If 2012 doomsday is real , what will happen ?

will the world collapse ?

will a giant meteor hit us

world wide earthquakes ?

What ?!!?! ( not saying I believe in 2012 im just wondering )

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Zelda
    Lv 7
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

The oceans will divide, tsunamis will occur as will fires, earthquakes, hurricanes, volcanic eruptions--all sorts of natural freakish events.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 8 years ago

There will be a strange buzzing in the air, the sky will darken, earthquakes and volcanoes will erupt all over the Earth, giant tsunamis caused by them will rush to shore.

In less than twenty four hours all human life will cease to exist.

The insects will inherit the world.

Source(s): ...or maybe not.
  • 3 years ago

seem its pretend. because of the fact it basically an thought. Like international warming. yeah suitable. No mayan indian dont comprehend approximately something. God is the guy who will do something. no human will comprehend. Scientist won't comprehend. Or definitely everyone. Didnt they say it replaced into going to end in 2000 besides the undeniable fact that it did no longer. god controls each and every thing. California ain't going to sink. thats what they desire you to think of. doomsday isn't coming. i can likely say the following day is going to end. yet its unlikely to ensue.

• uc410
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

no it is not real. nothing is going to happen.

but if it were real i would do my best to move it up to this very moment in time.

just so i do not have to hear any more about that asinine occupy movement or that kerdoshem person and her ridiculous failure of a marriage.

people need to get a life and focus on the important issued and not this stupid petty grade school crap.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Vince
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

The worst that could happen is a worldwide blackout that will last a few months.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

no it is not the end of the world. the Mayans were not ever accurate if you do your research.

Source(s): me
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Hey, if it happens, will how it happens really matter? (also, it's not going to happen, so you have nothing to worry about)

• 8 years ago

You'll be hit by a Bus- & that'll be It. :)

Source(s): It's ALWAYS- the LAST Thing- We Expect. ;)
  • 8 years ago

watch the movie.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.