Eric B
Eric B asked in SportsFootball (American) · 8 years ago

The AFC Team that has the best chance of meeting the Packers in Super Bowl XLVI is__________?

Fans,

No denying it: The Pack is Super Bowl bound to SB XLVI (46).

No Ifs. No Ands. No Buts.

Rodgers is unstoppable and that offensive line is up to the challenge. In fact the Packers are better this season than last because they have a complete roster fully healthy, unlike their awesome showing in SB XLV.

Q:

Q 1. Which AFC team meet will meet The Packers in XLVI? =

A) The Bills?

B) The Jets?

C) The Ravens?

D) The Chiefs?

E) Your AFC team to meet them in XLVI is?

Q 2. Will The Packers reach perfection en route to SB XLVI by going undefeated and making The Dolphins pout?

Best Answer

1) I think the best AFC team right now would have to be the Ravens.

2) The Packers aren't going to go for perfection. They'll do like the Colts and sit their starters the last week or two.

But you do realize there is no guarantee that the Packers are going to the Super Bowl, right? In the NFL, you can get beat at any time by anyone. And just because the Packers are the hottest team right now doesn't mean they will be in the playoffs.

Really? I can't believe you actually think that the Packers are going back to the super bowl this year. Last year was a FLUKE. The Falcons will represent the NFC against the Ravens. Aaron Rodgers is a JOKE. Put him with an average line and average receivers and he is a less than average player.

A. No way

B. If the D can stay solid and Sanchez actually looks like a bad QB then maybe. Until then no.

C. Defensively they're good, but I want to see Flacco do better in the playoffs especially when they play PIT.

D. child please

E. Pats, if their D can step up. Maybe Pittsburgh.

question 1: Ravens or Steelers

question 2: Maybe

Although it may seem that way you have to realize in the NFL it's any given something crazy could happen regardless of what you may think. But to answer your question I think it will be the Ravens.

• ?

I actually think the Chargers are going to fool everyone and take the AFC this season. Of course, they'll lose to the Pack in the big one.

Q #1 -- I think it will be the Ravens

Q #2 -- Possibly but honestly I think we'll end up losing 2

Superbowl 46:

Patriots 31 Packers 21

The Saints could be the packers, they almost did in week one

patriots have potential 2 win evrey game they cant finish tho and no the packers will lose this year

is no one

because Da Packers will not be representing Da NFC in Da Superbowl

Da Bears will

and 'ey will be facing

Da Chiefs