Help! How can I look more feminine?

I'm kind of a jeans and t-shirt kind of girl, and besides the odd cute dress with biker boots, I never dress "sexy" or in an attractive way.

I'm 6' tall, slim but I have broad shoulders and am not blessed with curves. I'm also trying to grow my hair out, but for the moment my blonde hair is just above shoulder length.

What are some ways of dressing more feminine and sexier?

Favorite Answer

If you want to stay closer to your comfort zone then all you need to do is modify your current t-shirt and jeans look.

If you don't already, wear skinny jeans as they will highlight the curves you have (no matter how little). If your T's have graphics on them pair them with a fitted jacket or blazer and roll the sleeves up some. Then accessorize with bracelets and rings. If your T's are plain then their perfect for cardigans. There are tons of cardigans out there. I suggest getting one that's fitted and not too loose on you. Wear a belt around your waist to emphasize your smallest section and fake an hourglass figure. And accessorize!

Accessories are of course extremely feminine. If your not used to wearing them, you don't have to go with anything too bold. Get something simple.

For shoes, something quick and easy, do flats. If you want to step it up a notch do a pointed ballet flat. To take up another level do a heel. They don't have to be stilettos nor do they have to be high. A low wedge or kitten heel will be just fine if your up to it.

If you want to get out of your comfort zone a little, I suggest showing off those long legs of yours! Long legs make it very easy to be sexy (and in no way am I suggesting a "woman of the night" type look) Try high waisted shorts and skirts. Flowy tops are super feminine as well. And of course dresses (but you already knew that lol)

With your tall slim figure there aren't too many things that you should avoid. So feel free to try anything.

For more inspiration follow Reinvent My Wardrobe at:

reinventmywardrobe.com

facebook.com/theclosetqueeen

twitter.com/theclosetqueeen

youtube.com/reinventmywardrobe

renveintmywardrobe.tumblr.com

Source(s): Reinvent My Wardrobe "Turning OLD Closets Into NEW Wardrobes!"

To lool sexy and feminine, you must.feel that way. Getting my nails done helps me. Try buying new bra and underwear..that match.LOL I think its really cute to wear some big cute.hoop earrings with a shirt/sweater off your shoulder and some cute strappy sandals. Good luck

Go for clothes that compliment your shape, height etc. Just add a feminine touch to your outfits: jewelry, makeup, as long as you don't over do it. Try looking in women's fashion magazines for ideas.

makeup and use a style of dress that shows what you have