Is anyone else excited for the new zelda game skyward sword?

I cant wait till it comes out!! Do you any of you know if u need the wii motion plus to play the game?

Favorite Answer

Heck yeah! I played Twilight Princess so much. I never finished it though, because i was too little, but i got to the Sky place. But anyways, im so pumped its gonna be awesome, much better than TP.

And also, that one guy is a loser he gets points for pointelessly talking about Mw3 and is obviously immature because of stupid username.

OMG !! xD yes I'm totally excited. I'm getting the double pack with the game and the controller at around $70 :/ but It makes sense...I don't have a Wii motion plus controller. I already reserved my copy last month and can't wait to play it. Miyamoto i believe said that the game will be long and the longest Zelda game in the series, around 70-100 hours :O haha anyways yea that games gonna sell no matter what. There hasn't been a bad Zelda game imo. My two top favorites Is Link's Awakening and Ocarina of Time. I also like Majoras Mask and Wind Waker. And yes you need the Wii Motion Plus controller or the ad-on to the original Wii mote to play Skyward Sword. It's a new type of gameplay, it wont work any other way, sorry.

Yes, a Wii-Motion Plus accessory is necessary to play it. Don't worry about it though, they only cost $20! I can't WAIT to play Skyward Sword, it's going to be the best Zelda game yet! ^_^

I've grown up playing Zelda, starting out with Ocarina of Time when I was little and am excited to play Skyward Sword! I love all of the Zelda games and, for one, can't wait to see what SS brings to the series!

Source(s): Zelda fan since the 90s. ;)

Yeah, you need Wii Motion Plus, but you can also get their little bundle for the same price. You'd need to preorder it though.

I'm sort of excited, but I read the plot summary leak so... haha.

little bit...seems different from the rest. well sort of

anyways i saw some gameplay and stuff and i think i heard them mention that you do need it...

http://boards.ign.com/legend_of_zelda/b5188/206741...

and

http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201...

seems expensive (30 bucks sheesh..) i heard u could get it for 20....then again EVERYTHING is cheap in amazon.com. there was a game that costs 50$ and i got it for ten with shipping. so ya i suggest u buy it from amazon or something to save some cash..!!!

Source(s): in the sites
  • Hell Ya!!!! Only one more Week!!!!!!

Source(s): Zelda fan since the 80's

I am!

WHO ELSE ISN'T?