Marcie
Lv 4
Marcie asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 9 years ago

John Huntsman - how come nobody ever talks about him?

He is supposed to be smart.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Jon Huntsman is often covered at www. politico. com

He will be a stalwart worker at New Hampshire - hoping to upset Mitt Romney -- if he loses badly in Jan. 2012 (second Tuesday (10th)) then he will withdraw for the 2012 nomination. . .

He will be "in the race" if the GOP nominee stumbles and does poorly at the time of voting Nov. 2, 2012 -- his day may be 2016

• Twurzz
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

He IS smart, he's just not a great campaigner.

All of the other republican candidates spend 90% of their time bashing Obama while Huntsman is actually trying to propose some rational bipartisan ideas... So he gets absolutely no air time and nobody bothers listening to him.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

in case you desire to flow on, then flow on. some human beings will by no potential substitute for something. on the different hand, you additionally can try having a serious talk along with her once you're that throughout contact, yet she would not sound like the type to only say "ok. i'm going to alter". i've got by no potential had the excitement of assembly somebody so...adverse in my existence, even inspite of the undeniable fact that it is available she knows she has a unsightly character yet would not comprehend a thank you to be somebody else. it is likewise the two available that this female particularly does only hate the international and not something everybody does will substitute her view of it. She's the two particularly depressed and unhappy and subsequently desires to make every person else that way, or she's only the main coldest individual i've got ever heard of. in the top, it is your selection despite if it is rather well worth the worry or not. Frankly, i don't envy you. after which : I easily do not see the variety you ought to assert that. it is genuine that friends ought to be supportive, yet to the quantity which you finally finally end up growing to be to be her basically actual pal (to her) and secretly even you desire to get faraway from her? i don't comprehend approximately you, yet that would not sound like honesty and it would not sound like being a actual pal. you don't comprehend what's up with this female or their friendship. He has each and all of the main marvelous in the international to grant his opinion of her and help her if she needs and flow away if she refuses.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Ok..I will

John Huntsman has a nice tan.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

He is smart but he's in the party of voluntary ignorance, so he's the odd man out, him and Newt.

Also, die-hards think it's unforgivable for him to have worked with the enemy and be our Ambassador to China.

• 9 years ago

We're still not done making fun of the first round of losers yet.........

we'll get to the second tier of losers soon , I promise!

• 9 years ago

He is calling for some reasonable policies.

• 9 years ago

They don't want to waste resources knowing perfecally well he has no chance.

• 9 years ago

I

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.