Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsOther - News & Events · 9 years ago

is 9/11 twin towers destruction real?

I mean united states knew Osama was part of the Al-Qaeda but did nothing to him also bin laden family is related to saudi arabria wealth and they even trained bin laden as a Cia agent for the united states

It is difficult to believe that the United States played no role in the operations of the son of one of the wealthiest men in Saudi Arabia. Indeed, it is much more likely that the United States knew full-well of bin Laden's operation and gave it all the support they could.

It is difficult to believe that the United States played no role in the operations of the son of one of the wealthiest men in Saudi Arabia. Indeed, it is much more likely that the United States knew full-well of bin Laden's operation and gave it all the support they could.

In a 2004 article entitled "Al-Qaeda's origins and links"

During the anti-Soviet jihad Bin Laden and his fighters received American and Saudi funding. Some the united statesctrained the taliban and had security training from the CIA as well

Update:

Overall, the U.S. government looked favorably on the Arab recruitment . ... Some of the most ardent cold warriors at [CIA headquarters at] Langley thought this program should be formally endorsed and extended. ... [T]he CIA "examined ways to increase their participation, perhaps in the form of some sort of international brigade" ... Robert Gates [then-head of the CIA's Directorate of Intelligence] recalled. ... At the [CIA's] Islamabad station [station chief] Milt Bearden felt that bin Laden himself "actually actually made the training there for muslims to train for the jihad holy war

Update 2:

CIA had provided arms to the Arab Mujahideen, including Osama bin Laden, writing, "Bin Laden was, though, a product of a monumental miscalculation by western security agencies. Throughout the 80s he was armed by the CIA and funded by the Saudis to wage jihad against the Russian occupation of Afghanistan."

Osama bin Laden was initially pro-American.Prince Bandar bin Sultan of Saudi Arabia if you remember, we and the United - Saudi Arabia and the United States were supporting the Mujahideen to liberate Afghanistan from the Soviets. but supprting them with money,guns etc wtf

Update 3:

According to Iranian state-owned Press TV, FBI translator Sibel Edmonds, who has been fired from the agency for disclosing sensitive information, has claimed the United States was on intimate terms with the Taliban and Al-Qaeda, using them to further certain goals in Central Asia

why would the taliban fight if they were looking good other peoples eyes makes no sense

The real story here is the CIA did not understand who Osama was until 1996, when they set up a unit to really start tracking him down

Update 4:

George W bush was friends with bin laden family even had business deals with them as well they were related to the saudi Arabia royal family

Bin Ladens and King Fahd

The two closest friends of King Fahd were Prince Mohammed bin Abdullah (son of Abdul Aziz ibn Saud's youngest brother) who died in the early 1980s and Salem bin Laden who died in 1988, when an ultralight aircraft that he was flying flew into powerlines in San Antonio, Texas

Update 5:

Family members

American and European intelligence officials estimate that all the relatives of the family may number as many as 600. In 1994, the bin Laden family disowned Osama and the Saudi government revoked his passport. The Saudi government also stripped Osama bin Laden of his citizenship, for publicly speaking out against them, after they permitted U.S. troops to be based in Saudi Arabia in preparation for the 1991 Gulf War.

The groupings of the family, based on the nationalities of the wives, include the most prominent "Saudi group", a "Syrian group", a "Lebanese group," and an "Egyptian group". The Egyptian group employs 40,000 people as that country's largest private foreign investor. Osama bin Laden was born the only son of Muhammed bin Laden's tenth wife,Hamida al-Attas, who was of Syrian origin,making Osama a member of the Syrian group.

Update 6:

First generation

Mohammed bin Awad bin Laden (born c. 1908 in Hadhramaut) the family patriarch; before World War I, Mohammed, originally poor and uneducated, emigrated from Hadhramaut, on the south coast of Yemen, to the Red Sea port of Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, where he began to work as a porter. Starting his own business in 1930, Muhammed built his fortune as a building contractor for the Saudi royal family during the 1950s. Married 22 times, with 54 children; Osama bin Laden was born as the 17th child. Alia Ghanem (born in Syria) Muhammed's 10th wife, and mother of Osama; divorced soon after Osama was born, and remarried Osama's stepfather c. 1958. In 1967 Mohammed was killed in an airplane crash in Saudi Arabia when his pilot misjudged a landing.

Muhammad al-Attas Osama's stepfather, in whose household Osama was raised at Jeddah; worked at the bin Laden company. The couple had five children, Osama's three half-brothers and one half-sister Fatima Mohammed al-Attas.

Abdallah

Update 7:

Second generation

Salem bin Laden (born 1946) attended Millfield, the English boarding school; took over the family empire in 1967; an amateur rock guitarist in the 1970s; married an English art student, Caroline Carey, whose half brother Ambrose Douglas is the illegitimate eldest son of the Marquess of Queensberry in Scotland; was killed outside San Antonio, Texas in 1988, when an experimental ultralight plane that he was flying got tangled in power lines.

Tarek bin Laden, b. 1947; once called "the personification of the dichotomy (conservatism and change) of Saudi Arabia."[6]

Bakr bin Laden, succeeded Salem as chairman of the Saudi Binladin Group; major power broker in Jeddah.

Hassan bin Laden, senior vice president of the SBG.

Yehia bin Laden, also active in the SBG; in 2001 owned 16 percent of Cambridge, MA-based Hybridon, Inc.

Mahrous bin Laden was implicated in the Grand Mosque Seizure, carried out by dissidents against the Saudi ruling family at the Masj

Update 8:

Third generation

Wafah Dufour bin Laden (born Wafah bin Ladin on May 23, 1979 in Los Angeles, California) is an American model and aspiring singer-songwriter. She spent the early part of her life in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Dufour, her little sisters Najia (1979) and Noor (1987), her mother (1954) and her father (born on October 19, 1950) then moved to Geneva, Switzerland. In 1988, her parents separated. She earned a law diploma at Geneva Law School (Switzerland) and later a master's degree from Columbia Law School in the United States. She lived in Manhattan until around the time of the September 11, 2001, attacks, but was staying in Geneva for summer holiday at the time of the attacks. She currently lives in New York City and is working on her first album.

Abdulla Osama bin Laden (born c. 1976), son of Osama and Najwa. He is reportedly residing in Saudi Arabia, and is watched over closely by the Saudi government since 1996. Abdallah runs his own firm, called Fame Advertising, i

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Well I believe that former president George Bush was fully aware of 911 and did nothing to stop it. Then another part of me thinks that it was an inside job if you actually see the footage there is no possible way that two very strong looking towers could have fallen straight down if it was hit by airplanes. If you see George Bush senior when he was in office he always talked about a new world order and perhaps his son George Bush Jr. wanted to carry out his fathers wishes by screwing up our economy and allowing 911 to happen. George Bush Jr. is a retarded and a drunk he doesn't even know how to pronounce names or read for that matter lol! but hey its america i guess even a retard can become the president of america if he had the money!

• Misty.
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

OBL hates America so much that he wouldn't even work with one of our leaders to bring us down. Even if you don't trust our own government you can trust that al-qaeda wants to hurt us on their own terms and know that they did so without any help from us (the enemy). That would be like having the other team throw a game so you can win... there is really nothing to brag about or be proud of with that win. Osama wanted it done where he could brag and be as proud as possible. I am sure al-qaeda is pissed that certain people think they needed to get in with the USA in order to do what they did.

Source(s): common sense
  • 9 years ago

I'm Canadian, so I can't assume or speak for People in the USA... my own third party opinion:

Yes the USA has supported some people and countries that went bad on them, yes maybe they should've known better. But, who hasn't known someone personally that they trusted, then got screwed by that same person. Crap happens, and hindsight is a wonderful thing - after the fact.

If I'm supposed to believe the American government played some part in killing thousands of their own - no, that thought is moronic at best... and shows how inane some conspiracy theories can get. Just people looking for hugh drama.

I think the USA was blindsided in the most inhumane way possible, simple as that.

• 9 years ago

As far as your initial question, I would say yes. The twin towers are not there anymore are they? As far as how they were destroyed, I don't think anyone will ever know the real story.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Awesome work. Please watch zeitgeist movie (movie 1, section 2). Also, watch a documentary named 'in plain sight'

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.