POLL :I gave the pizza delivery guy a complete 20 dollar bill.,,, it sickens me!?

What I order is always $10,,, and I always give $20 dollar bill to the delivery pizza guy... Usually they always have change with them...

but this time the guy didn't have money with him, not even a $5 dollar bill, he sounded kind of dumb...

so I said.. take the $20 bill (I was really nice) but in the back of my mind .. I was like "DAMN YOU *******!" lol

What would you have done?? I was really hungry, ...so I took the food.. but it sickens me that he's walking away with an extra $10 dollar bill in his pocket, for a doing a poor job..

Favorite Answer

tell him to bring another pizza for you really fast or else you'll tell the pizza store what poor job he did.... i would also feel sick if someone took my money for noo reason.....pce

you have only one person to blame, yourself!

first! don't depend on the pizza delivery guy to have change! if your ordering you should have change. go to a candy store and break a $20 there!

if your really Peed off about it go down to the pizza place and speak with the owner / manager. and say the guy didn't have change! maybe he will give you another pizza or something in exchange. or you could even get your money back if you make a stink

if he was really bad u shouldn't have given him any tip. if you had different dollar bills u could have given those to him. but relax because you were being super nice!

UGH. That sucks man. Get the name and tell the employer?

You're mean.. lol