POLL :I gave the pizza delivery guy a complete 20 dollar bill.,,, it sickens me!?

What I order is always $10,,, and I always give $20 dollar bill to the delivery pizza guy... Usually they always have change with them...

but this time the guy didn't have money with him, not even a $5 dollar bill, he sounded kind of dumb...

so I said.. take the $20 bill (I was really nice) but in the back of my mind .. I was like "DAMN YOU *******!" lol

What would you have done?? I was really hungry, ...so I took the food.. but it sickens me that he's walking away with an extra $10 dollar bill in his pocket, for a doing a poor job..

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

tell him to bring another pizza for you really fast or else you'll tell the pizza store what poor job he did.... i would also feel sick if someone took my money for noo reason.....pce

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

you have only one person to blame, yourself!

first! don't depend on the pizza delivery guy to have change! if your ordering you should have change. go to a candy store and break a $20 there!

if your really Peed off about it go down to the pizza place and speak with the owner / manager. and say the guy didn't have change! maybe he will give you another pizza or something in exchange. or you could even get your money back if you make a stink

• 9 years ago

if he was really bad u shouldn't have given him any tip. if you had different dollar bills u could have given those to him. but relax because you were being super nice!

• 9 years ago

UGH. That sucks man. Get the name and tell the employer?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

You're mean.. lol

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.