He doesnt love me anymore does he? If so, what to do?

ok well we have been together for 3 years. we are not together but I am currently pregnant with his child. He doesnt come around but he calls when he wants and check on me. Says he loves me but never wants to be around me. I miss him and want him back. What do you suggest?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Most of the guys in their early 20's are in party mode and do not take relationships seriously until later on when they mature older enough.

• boj
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Sorry to say this but he never genuinely loved you if he did he would be by your side especially now that youre carrying his child. Move on & focus on taking care of yourself & your child. When the baby dont hesitate to file for child support & do follow through with it. Even if he comes back into your life get the support because your baby deserves it.

• 9 years ago

Nope.

Focus on your upcoming motherhood and tell him to stop coming around. File for child support and set a custody/visitation schedule.

• 9 years ago

I suggest you prepare yourself to be a single mother. He has left you during a very important time in your life....what does that say about how much he "loves" you? Not much.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.