He doesnt love me anymore does he? If so, what to do?

ok well we have been together for 3 years. we are not together but I am currently pregnant with his child. He doesnt come around but he calls when he wants and check on me. Says he loves me but never wants to be around me. I miss him and want him back. What do you suggest?

Favorite Answer

Most of the guys in their early 20's are in party mode and do not take relationships seriously until later on when they mature older enough.

• boj

Sorry to say this but he never genuinely loved you if he did he would be by your side especially now that youre carrying his child. Move on & focus on taking care of yourself & your child. When the baby dont hesitate to file for child support & do follow through with it. Even if he comes back into your life get the support because your baby deserves it.

Nope.

Focus on your upcoming motherhood and tell him to stop coming around. File for child support and set a custody/visitation schedule.

I suggest you prepare yourself to be a single mother. He has left you during a very important time in your life....what does that say about how much he "loves" you? Not much.