Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Let's say you pay $50,000 in taxes this year, that covers TWO Pfc's in Ft Hood, what other Gov't services were?

you planning on using this year, that somebody else paid for?.....Keep true to your beliefs Libertarians....Cons...and total whackjobs.......

Favorite Answer

I think you are saying that libertarians only believe the function of government should be defense and that their tax dollars they pay into the system is already tapped out for defense spending - making any other government service they take advantage of, like driving on a highway, gravy... I think bro?

NO as they are not TAX CUTS. all of us is getting a rebate verify. $4 hundred divided by 24 months = $ sixteen.sixty six a week $800 divided by 24 months = $ 33.33 a week IF he replaced into to minimize your TAX value that's the marginal value then you quite may well be getting a tax minimize. yet your no longer. he's further a weekly quantity on your pay verify. Bush minimize the value of taxes you paid from the value which you paid under Clinton. THAT replaced right into a real tax minimize and while Obama permit's Bush's tax cuts expire you're all going back to the better value of Clinton. you have been Snookered.

• Doesn't make much sense. You want a small number of people to pay all of the taxes and somehow that is funny since they have to work major hours for that money.

Ha, Ha. Nothing left for roads, etc. Just tax them even harder and lower your taxes. That's the democratic plan for America. Steal the hours from those who work! Give it to those who don't. No effort required.

• Bug

Actually, $50K is about what it takes to pay for the incarceration of ONE person for a year.

California has such a high prison population that it spends more on incarceration than it does on higher education.

And how many of those $50K people are there for a little bag of weed?

We seriously need to modify our legal system to get non-violent offenders out of the prison system.

Lets see I didn't use the Pfcs my I used roads water mail

my money went to those things

Source(s): me

Well, if we actually used "who paid what in tax" to decide who can use the infrastructure, well, 47% of the nation would not be allowed to leave their homes.

You are right it makes so much sense that we have B and C deciding how D should spend A's money, nothing could be more logical, silly conservatives

I am planning on hiring an illegal housekeeper and some illegal lawn guys to do my landscaping. I will use the Farm subsidy to pay for everything. Thanks suckers!!!

Was that supposed to be something witty? Canadian LOL LOL LOL LOL

• Meh

I usually understand your rants, but you will have to translate this one from Canuck to American for me please.