Should seven layer dip be served cold or at room temperature?

I've heard of chilling it overnight, serving it room temperature, or even cooking the beans/beef/cheese and then putting the cold ingredients on top? Which tastes the best/is the correct way?

Favorite Answer

Cold. It's the way I serve mine and it tastes good that way.

I serve mine chilled, except for the meat, I always cook it last then put on top with the cheese and lettuce and tomatoes and it works out real well. I don't really like the thought of eating cold ground beef so that is why I add mine cooked but everything else can be cold.

• binzel

7 Layer Dip Recipe aspects sixteen-ozcan refried beans 3-4 ripe avocados, peeled and mashed a million T. Lemon juice a million packet taco seasoning a million-a million/2 C. bitter cream 3-4 medium tomatoes, chopped a million lg. Can sliced olives, drained and rinsed a million/2 onion, chopped 2-3 C. Shreddedcheddar cheese instructions unfold refried beans in a 9x13" Glass casserole dish. upload lemon juice to the avocados and unfold over the beans. In a bowl, combination mutually the bitter cream and taco seasoning. unfold over the avocado combination. Sprinkle on the tomatoes, then the onions, then the olive. conceal with shredded cheddar cheese. relax a million-2 hours in the previous serving with tortilla chips.

I prefer it all cold.