Did the zelda skyward sword bundle with wii remote have to be pre-ordered?

Because i cant find any in any canadian stores after release date.

Best Answer

Initially, it was intended to be sold off of the shelf as well as through pre-order, but I was informed through FutureShop and EB Games that the pre-orders were so popular that they sold out before the game was even released.

Some people lucked out and were able to buy right off the shelf, but that also resulted in some pre-order purchases getting messed up (my sister's, for example; she pre-ordered the bundle a month ahead of the release date, went to pick it up, and found that it had been sold due to an employee error).

I don't believe so but when i went to best buy in the US i could not find the bundle either. Its sold out online currently but i would keep checking, but the game is so good i don't think its worth waiting for a special controller. I love the game it is one of the best zeldas ever!

• Daniel

In the US where i live its sold out. I haven't seen it since it came out.

Just get the regular one? I wouldn't wait for a controller.