why do they want to tax the middle class and give tax breaks to millionaires?

Favorite Answer

Who are 'they'?

in short, tax breaks for the top earnings brackets enable them to have additional money to spend on capital products (machines, analyze, guidance, etc.). those capital products enable for an even bigger economic gadget, turning out to be jobs, increasing our internet GDP.... all wrapped up into one creates a extra robust common of residing interior the U. S.. besides, off that, i do no longer think of we could consistently have tax breaks in any respect. we could consistently be applying a Flat tax gadget with deductions interior the 1st place. the only draw returned for you dems is that we would choose for to do away with some government classes (which we could consistently no longer have interior the 1st place). The revolutionary tax we've good now it put in place to help the poorer human beings and fund classes.. nicely it does not truly help the poorer human beings in any respect, however the flat tax might definately. (think of a kin of four, making approximately $40,000 a 300 and sixty 5 days does not could pay any earnings tax in any respect, as nicely as every person under that earnings.) in short, the dems merely choose for to fund those style of inefficient classes, which drain our economic gadget interior the 1st place.

They give large tax breaks to the filthy rich because the rich contribute so much money to their re-election campaigns. You know the deal - "You scratch my back & I'll scratch yours"

Meanwhile, us regular folks, get put on the back burner cause there's so much money to be had for the asking.

When you do actually get an elected official that's got the moxy to stand up to a rich person, they get buried in the next election and aren't heard from again.

Source(s): such is the nature of American politics
  • guiri

Because only the "middle classes" pay taxes.

A silly question which shows a high level of caste awareness.

• jxt299

I am a trust fund baby, never worked a day in my life. I have yachts and mansions all over the Riviera and private islands, I spend more on caviar for my little poodles in a week than stupid dirty working people will see in a lifetime. I like the tax breaks Republicans give me. I am special, I deserve to be rich and the people who work for me deserve to be poor. Republicans keep me rich and keep the dirty stupid people who work for me poor. Thats the way God wants it, thats the way I want it. Vote Republican, keep me plush!!

42% of income earners pay no federal income taxes.

It is time we are all treated equally regardless of how much or how little we make.

Pelosi is worht $35 MILLION. If she wants the rich to pay more, she needs to show us her tax returns to prove she practices what she preaches.

• Rogue

I assume 'they' are the special interest groups.

Well they have always tried to do that.

We need technocrats to really install a fair tax code.

@ Chancey - "they" are the Republicans- Mitch Mc Connell just said on the News he does not want taxes raised on the "job creators." You cons have all made it clear that middle class does NOT create jobs.

So you can't have it both ways Republicans- either start creating jobs asap or expect to pay higher taxes!

Either "they" want to tax millionaires or "they" don't. Think about it.

buckeye

• Eat Me

You should go camp in a park and protest. Make sure to be dirty and smelly and crap on a cop car too.

because the middle class don't finance their campaigns..the rich do