My question to the republican party?

Here is my question, I am speaking on behalf of all young adults with this question.

So me and bud were tokin the bong and he was so stoned he broke the bong man.

bro i spent 200 on that bong and bud breaks it.

now buds like guy il only pay you 100 cause of depreciation.

im like DAWWWWWWG, that aint exisiting in this situation.

Is he right or am i?

Can the republican party fix my problem that effects many young adults across the nation?

6 Answers

  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    You already appear to have the intellectual tools necessary to join the Republican Party. Once in, they will proscribe dogma that can give your life meaning and purpose. Don't question, just accept...

  • 9 years ago

    Indeed in any court of law, you are only entitled to the value of the item at the time of its loss. So your "buds" right. Unfortunately, there is another law that says "you cannot come to court with unclean hands". This means that you cannot sue over something that was illegal in the first place.

    If the bong was determined to be an illegal item to possess, you would not win just based on that.

    This is the law, and as such, this is how a Republican would answer you.

    A Democrat would perhaps take a little money from all of your friends, even those that have nothing to do with your evening of "tokin", and give it to you as a bail-out.

  • 9 years ago

    You need to take it up with the appropriate committee at the "Justice Tent". - Fellow Occupy Wall Street Protester. Maybe Rev Al or Rev Jessee can get you some justice

  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

    The Republicans are not in the problem fixing business.

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

    I can't see the REAL point of your question. Too much attitude is blocking my view.

  • 9 years ago

    You're either drunk or high.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.