Is there erection gels,creams or oils you can buy from a store?

My boyfriend can last long but won't go hard for long cause it makes him ya know faster. Do is there anything u can buy from the store that's not a pill that will numb it a bit or something it make a harder erection?

Favorite Answer

Any local "porn" store should carry it system Jo makes the best product to my knowledge its a desensitizer spray the sprays work better because they dry faster also studs 100 is a good product if there arnt any local shops look online WWW.thelionsden.com should have both of these products under 15 dollars before shipping.

Source(s): I was a sales clerk at a lions den for almost 3 years

There's not much you can do with frozen chicken tenders. Sometimes I put them in a chicken nugget casserole that includes spaghetti sauce and shredded cheese, very similar to a chicken parmesan dish. You can boil spaghetti noodles to serve with the casserole and make a complete meal. Homemade honey mustard is great on chicken tenders. I really enjoy ketchup mixed with honey as well for a dipping sauce. As far as side dishes, consider serving any of the following: baked beans macaroni and cheese french fries or tator tots onion rings cheese sticks loaded baked potato skins broccoli, rice, and cheese casserole pasta or potato salad alfredo noodles

Many of the causes of erectile dysfunction are actually psychological. Understand that this is not the same as saying that it’s all in your head, because it’s not. Learn here https://tr.im/iz8vg

Psychological issues can easily lead to a variety of very real physical ailments. If that surprises you, it shouldn’t. Stress can lead to heart disease, so why can’t other psychological issues lead to ED? It’s a pretty common, fairly well understood phenomenon.

Stress is, in fact, one of the leading causes of ED, which makes it a particularly nasty condition (because it also can lead to heart troubles, so it hits you twice). Long before stress kills you though, it will impact your sex life in a major, and entirely negative way.