Which CD is better to burn the game, CD RW, CD R- or CD R+ ?

Hello, I am totally confused about the differences. Im just curious to know about it. I am planning to burn huge file of game which is 2.2 gb.

Favorite Answer

CD R- means it is a one time usage

CD R+ usually means higher quality, memory capacity, and that it can have options

CD RW simply means rewritable

I believe that CD R+ would be the best for you since it would be difficult for either of the others to work properly.

Source(s): just a friend and some wikipedia skimming, I hope I'm giving you the right information

there are no CD R- or + you are talking about DVDs any would be fine depending on what works in your burner different brands and types work better in some burners than others