What do you think about the Israel/Palestine and who should own it?

Update:

I'm actually wanted to see what other people think about the Israel and the Palestine conflict. Which side or become neutral you decide and I'm not going to choose who going to be best answer so sorry about that, you just have to vote. Thank you for answers this will really help with my debate at Dec 9, 2011 this includes the recent questions I have asks. -Tim

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Janian
    Lv 7
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Israel own the land that was given to them originally, the land they acquired in the 6 day war was stolen and should be returned.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 9 years ago

Who is on it owns it unless someone is stronger and takes it away from you. That is nature, that is the way it works.

In western civilizations, people are protected from this by the military and laws, but that does not mean they will not take it away from you. The gov can walk in and take your land whenever they have just cause to do so, it happens all the time.

The USA was taken from the indians, or bought, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Jamaica, Africa, all the so called New World was taken over by Spaniards, French and English.

They need to live with the border, or fight for it. If they lose, they need to accept it, or try and fight again for it. That is what life is about.

• justa
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

The people who win the war win the territory, since Israel has won all four of the wars, each one started by the Arabs, then it makes sense that Israel owns it.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Israel bought it. They paid at least three times what is was worth. Who do you think owns it?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

It's people!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.