What is the skill level between soccer in The Atlanta Area and The Toronto Area?

I am 14 years old and in Grade 9. I just moved to Oakville from Peachtree City, near Atlanta. I am going to try out for the junior soccer team in high school. In Atlanta, I used to be on the Rep C team, but it was really hard to get into A and B. The team was called AFC Lightning. I was one of the best players there, but does this mean that I will find it tough or easy to get into the soccer team in Oakville. I hear that a lot of people here play soccer, but I don't know if the skill level is higher or lower than one in a Southeastern American city.

• Stars
    Favorite Answer

It's hard to say really, but i think football is much more popular in big Canadian cities than it would be in Atlanta. Especially when talking about the Toronto area. That doesn't necessarily mean you'll find it more difficult, it depends on what league you play in and who you play for.

Playing with better players can actually make you a better player, especially when training or just kicking the ball about. Just put in the practice.

You could try asking on a Toronto FC forum and something, maybe they'll be someone on there who works in youth football, in that area, and will have a vague idea of what youth football is like in Atlanta, to compare it to Toronto. In the long term though i suppose you'll find out for yourself anyway.

i'm a West Coast woman, California born and raised. i'm no longer a realtor, so i'm no longer a agency gal attempting to do agency. it is in user-friendly terms a private commentary. think of roughly your destiny. Do you desire to stay interior the South, or would you pick to make a great replace? as quickly as you're making a great replace, possibly a number of your loved ones will stick to you. evaluate moving to the barren area (in case you may stand the dry warmth) -- in specific, the Las Vegas section. i in my view see stable issues in Las Vegas interior the destiny years. Nurses can locate paintings very nearly everywhere interior the rustic. Nevada will actual be development extra hospitals, because it has the room to accomplish that. Nevada additionally has very low-fee housing ideal now. As a nurse, you ought to purchase a form-new living house, residence or townhouse. Nevada has a smaller inhabitants than Georgia, so much less crowded. while the economy differences for the extra efficient, Nevada will as quickly as lower back improve speedier than different states. ideal now, there remains development happening interior the Las Vegas section. meaning there is extra newness and there will be jobs interior the destiny. The extra moderen cities do no longer seem run down or previous. The site visitors isn't something like the site visitors in California and Atlanta. there is likewise extra of a mixture of different races of persons. Nevada is a tourist charm, so there are various stuff to do. stable cities in Nevada are: Summerlin green Valley Henderson Boulder city in case you make a journey to Nevada, you will desire to verify them out. in basic terms approximately everywhere is nicely worth it as quickly as you detect friends, kinfolk and community to augment your existence.

competition in california is hard now that ive played in almost every league in san diego. you are young just wait until your 17 competition is gonna pour all over you but you have to gain experience

Source(s): just train really hard