JO marathon on a Greyhound?

I have a long bus ride coming up and was wondering what the best way to start a marathon JO session with another male passenger would be. So far my craigslist post has received no attention whatsoever.

Best Answer

Well, first you'll need a blanet, to cover yourselves up with, then you'll need a thermos full of liquor, that's all I took with me when I had my first jo marathon bus ride.

As usual, Reef's advice is good, but I question the contents of his thermos: If I were you and your buddies, I would eat some Magic Brownies (and/or some Enchanted Mushrooms) an hour or so before departure, and fill that thermos with refreshing mint tea. In my experience, alcohol is most unreliable as an aide to J/O marathon bus rides. But don't forget the blankets!

Tell me what bus number and seat you will be in...

So I can make sure I avoid that seat if ever I travel Greyhound!

Sounds interesting...maybe you should find a female or transgender that will JO you on the trip...even more fun!!

Are you going with someone you know or are you actually asking about finding a willing stranger?

just go to sleep and do it... in your dreams.