Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 9 years ago

ACH I BINGED SO BAD AND I DIDNT excercise D: ?

i didnt purge either which im proud of but i RElaLY unbeleivably feel like it.

i had:

1 apple

6 packs plain oatmeal

1 cup whole milk

2 slices of bread

1 piece holiday fudge

3 sugar cubes

1 TBSP mapel syrup

10 baby carrots

a big bowl of lettuce

a tablespoon of pasta

3 meatballs

2 servings cool whip

was this a bad binge?? how bad was it? please be brutally honest:( its 1 am i feel like my stomach is going to bomb and explode :( i feel like dying :(

how bad was this? i didnt even excercise which makes me depressed :(

please respond :(

how bad was my binge?

Favorite Answer

Ok it was not too bad of a binge. Consider it like this if someone at it like meals:

Breakfast - a very large bowl of oatmeal (3 packs) sweetened with 1.5 suga cubes, 1/2 cup whole milk,

Snack- apple dipped in maple syrup, 2 slices of bread

Lunch- pasta, lecture, meatballs, carrots

Snack - holiday fudge with cool whip

Dinner - another large bowl of oatmeal (3 packs) sweetened with 1.5 sugar cubes, 1/2 cup whole milk.

Hopefully that puts things in perspective ^

So you ate like a regular person, maybe just a bit more...not too bad, you just need to hop on your diet again.

Don't be depressed, that's counterproductive, just start over a new day :)

Hope that helps!

• shoney

that's less food than I eat in a normal meal. It's generally pretty healthy and varied too, (except for the maple syrup, cool whip, and straight sugar cubes. What the hell is up with that?)

The only problem I have with that is your full stomach is making you physically uncomfortable. Otherwise, don't worry about it. One single day of anything - good or bad - does not make a difference when it comes to diet/exercise. Sustained habits make the difference.

Don't feel guilty about it, either. The stress will damage you more than a day of bad eating will.

It's not that bad theres a lot of variety of nutrients in each besides the cool whip syrup and sugar cubes but they weren't even large quantities and usually a binge is triggered by strict dieting or severe restriction so your body probably really needed that. Don't get depressed and good job for not purging being stressed out just makes you gain more weight so just forgive yourself and get back on track. Good Luck but please take care of yourself if you are severely restricting.

hi, You for sure mandatory a sugar buzz in the present day, that's telling me its skill ur bodies yearning ( subsequently all the sugary stuff ) i do no longer see something of substance right here, different than for 0.5 a bowl of spaghetti..Do usa on my own ? As i think of if so ur getting caught up in no longer making plans or cooking conventional nutrition, that's a No No while attempting 2 safeguard weight..all of us have Lazy days the place we "Snack Out " ,yet there are healthful snacks if u wished 2 experience guilt unfastened...solid success with attempting 2 stay at a healthful weight & DO attempt 2 b somewhat extra disciplined next time...

Omg you are fine. Please don't stress about this. Besides its December, everyone eats more than usual in December and they don't exercise as much because in most places its too cold. Don't worry about it. Just eat better tomorrow and don't eat like that everyday.