Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 9 years ago

Video Games... Tips on stopping?

PLease don't comment telling me to get a job or something, I already have a job, a girlfriend, and in really good shape (P90X)... I just need to quit or limit playing video games so much. I need to be more motivated in school, but I'm having a lot of trouble doing this. Help would be greatly appreciated.

Favorite Answer

First tip: Fill your schedule, the less free time you have will start making you forget about video games.

Second tip: Like in the first tip, but if you don't want to completely forget about video games then just make time during the day to play.

Third and Final tip: Just think about what you life will be like if you keep playing for the rest of your life, most likely this will scare you out of playing.

Hope this helped!