Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsMobile Phones & Plans · 8 years ago

Samsung galaxy ace or blackberry curve?

For Christmas my parents told me to choose a phone and maybe I'll get it. I chose the Samsung galaxy ace and blackberry curve. Which one is better?

Best Answer

blackberry

Samsung S5830EUBLK Galaxy Ace Android Powered Smartphone is my first real touch phone and first exposure to Android therefore I am still learning all of its tricks, charms and flaws. I am quite pleased with the design, feel and functions. I must confess, I'm a Samsung fan but I moved to this from a Nokia E71 which was rock solid functional with excellent battery life but the online experience was a bit clunky and limited by the screen size. Now I have far more screen real estate and online connection is seamlessly smooth with no pauses to ask permission etc.

• Joe

i have both phones, so if you like apps and a large screen plus touch screen then go for the samsung galaxy ace. if you want a good phone for txting, long battery life, and good for social networking go for the blackberry. the curve would be my choice if i had to choose. type in google "samsung galaxy ace unboxing video" and watch it in action and read reviews then do the same for the blackberry.

I had an identical selection myself! I went with the Samsung galaxy ace interior the tip. It develop into the appropriate selection out of the two for my section :). The samsung galaxy has greater effective interest apps plenty are loose and are quite sturdy (Like offended birds xD) the blackberry apps are crap and value greater, the digicam is 5mp vs 2mp for blackberry, swifter internet, looks are an advantage. Its alot greater effective in each way in case you get a blackberry curve you will remorseful approximately it. in basic terms text fabric your friends quite of bbm. My sister has a blackberry curve and it breaks alot and he or she retains taking it decrease back. desire ive helped :).