H asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

What happened to the first Kim Jong?

If Kim Jong II just died, who was the first one? Was it his father? Was he also the ruler of Korea?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

His name is Kim Jong il . The capital letter i followed by the small letter L, just makes it look like the roman numeral 2.

Hope that helps...

• Login to reply the answers
  • 8 years ago

The extremely abbreviated history of North Korea goes something like this:

Kim iL Sung founded North Korea but supposedly died in 1994 of what I do not know nor do I care so long as he is dead. His spawn of satan Kim Jong "mentally" iL took over and is now worm food - a much better use of his bloated body. Now Kim Jong Un - the pot bellied a**hole's son - takes over the country.

• 3 years ago

holy cow,, truthfully no longer,,,, N. Korea advertising nukes to Iran is what concerns me,, it variety of feels greater well-known that different countries are banning at the same time to oppose the Bush Doctrine,, I desire greater human beings might do the comparable component,, because of the fact it variety of feels obvious that the presidents foreign places rules are actually not in the terrific activity of the u . s .,, Bush is a bully,, Kim Jong il is risky, so is Ahmadinejad,, why might any sane man or woman no longer want to ,,, "save your acquaintances close, and your enemies closer",,, rather of taunting those decrease than solid persons,, Bush needs conflict,, that plenty is real,, yet he's not clever adequate to win a conflict.......... i do no longer in many circumstances disagree with coragryph, yet i think of the Iranian human beings are Persian no longer Islamic......

• Wiz
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

His name was Kim Jong il, not Kim Jong the second.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Kim Jong II ate him for lunch one day.

Hey, he was hungry.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

That was the dad.

According to my wife, the dad was the one who set up the dictatorship and the son has done nothing but enjoy it. The son is a moron and the military runs the country.

(My wife lived in Asia the first 32 years of her life.)

• 8 years ago

It was the father who died, and his son will take over. He died in the USSR sanatorium and the reasons are secret

hope this helps

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Just one of the reasons we need to move away from Arial as the default font.

• 8 years ago

He got ill

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Turned to shi# and the hogs ate him

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.