How can I pleasure my girlfriend better?

So my girlfriend and I have been dating for 5 months now. I'm 17 and she is 18. We've never had sex but we have done sexual things. Like we would make out and then she would take off her shirt and I would kiss and gently bite her breasts (She gets a lot of pleasure form that, I can tell from the way she moans out loud. Also, We've never done oral or an*l)

So basically, what is the best way to pleasure her better and to turn her on much more? I know it sounds like I'm trying to get her into the mood for sex, but I'm really not. I just want to maximize her pleasure. Sometimes, if things are heated enough, I will move my hand down her pants and gently rub her v*gina. But I don't think I'm doing it right at that part because she doesn't really respond much to it, but she knows I'm doing it.

Also, my girlfriend is comfortable with most anything but oral and actual sex (that includes an*l to us). If I did something she was uncomfortable with she would stop me immediately, and the only time she has done that is when I got a little too excited and started unzipping her pants.

I would appreciate any help, again, I know it sounds like I'm trying to initiate sex but I'm really not, I just want to give her as much pleasure as I can without actually having sex. Thanks in advance!

Oral for sure dude, along with a little bit of finger play. Girls actually are more likely to get off easier with oral than with sex. The tongue is very pleasurable because of how many muscles you can control in your tongue and it isn't hurting her. Just be sure you get the basic concept of what you're doing before you go in there guns blazing, too rough or quick can be unenjoyable for her and just turn her off actually, which decreases your chances of ever trying that again. Hope that helped out

I think the best thing you can do is to ask her. (:

Maybe while you two are being intimate just say "tell me what you want" or "tell me what you like"

You could make it into a sort of sexy thing. Ask her to move your hand for you, touch her with both her hand and yours. Lol my boyfriend really can't do anything wrong. Touching is touching and its all great to me (:

I'm sure she feels the same

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ________

. . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-‘”. . . . . . . . . .``~.,

. . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-”. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .“-.,

. . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ”:,

. . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\,

. . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}

. . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.}

. . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:”. . . ./

. . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./

. . . . . . . /__.(. . .“~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./

. . . . . . /(_. . ”~,_. . . ..“~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/

. . . .. .{.._$;_. . .”=,_. . . .“-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~”; /. .. .}

. . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . .”=-._. . .“;,,./`. . /” . . . ./. .. ../

. . . .. . .\`~,. . ..“~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../

. . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-”

. . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /\

. . . . . . \`~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....\,__

,,_. . . . . }.>-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,

. .. `=~-,_\_. . . `\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\

. . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `\. . . . . . ..__

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>--==``

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _\. . . . . ._,-%. . . ..`\

• coxjr

attempt being truly useful and praise her after a at the same time as attempt preserving fingers if that works after a at the same time as take her some the position on my own and be your self then kiss her she wont carry again that will enhance your relationship

Well, idk what ur voice is like but a guys voice is a big thing for me, say seductive things ;) hope I could help

-Nahomi

Source(s): ME

Tell her to think of me ;-p

idk how you guys do thatt without ripping off each others clothes an just doing it already ! lol, idk what else to tell you buhh most of that sounds boring.