Why does my tragus piercing have a little lump on it?

I don't think it's a Keloid.

Well it's either a keloid or just a random bump.. I've gotten them before on my tragus and it's not even pierced aha.

Try putting tea tree oil on it, it usually helps with any odd bumps! c: You can also try sea salt soaks every night, which is just getting sea salt and putting it in warm water. You would then soak your ear in it for about five minutes.

And if it doesn't go away in a week and is really bothering you, go to your piercer, he or she can probably help you.

Hope this helped, happy piercing.

the bump on your tragus is a result of you not cleaning it as well as you should be.. it's a buildup of dead skin cells between the layers of skin where your piercing is not yet healed.

dont buy and use the spray salyt water stuff that some piecers wil try and get you to buy. what you need to do is soak your tragus in a saltwater bath at least twice a day.

the difference is: with the spray on stuff, it will sit on there, allowing dirt and whatnot to continue to build up on your newly pierced hole.. and with the salt-water bath, it will pull out all of the impurities and help flush all of the bad stuff and bacterias out of the piercing..

Source(s): i'm full 'o holes :P

Normal to get bumps on piercings just clean it twice a day with sea salt and warm water until it clears up :D