Why does everyone with abs think they are so tough?

Try and convince my boyfriend other wise -_-

Like I mean look at sumo wrestlers, they don't have bulging ads but they could still kick his butt.and look at Jacky Chan. he's pretty little right? the reason I'm asking this is because I was flipping through my boyfriends pictures and I found a picture of him standing there shirtless. It was a picture he made me take like 2 summers ago and I was just like ugh.

Favorite Answer

Good question lol idk but its annoying. My bro is like that :(

i don't get that either =S. i mean, i'd think being obviously pretty strong/in shape is generally most attractive to many people due to evolution, but abs in particular don't necessarily serve Too much of a practical purpose, i don't think.

maybe since abs are pretty difficult to acquire and require quite a bit of dedication, so it's kind of like "look what i did!!!!", or something?

i don't know =S. muscles don't really add anything/lack of them don't take anything away for me anyway, so i'm just guessing.

Haha he has no idea, I have abs but I'm well aware of my strength and capabilities, and they're nothing. Tell him to join a legit gym, he'll realize how weak he actually is, you can never judge someones capabilities through their appearance.

Its because guys think that most things are a competition against other guys. They're just trying to impress u lol :D

because it takes alot of strenght to get those abs

my opinion is that when a person has a flat stomach he or she looks better and also build their self steem.