One piece Sabo and Ace?

OK so ace died (funny sayin that since we have the same name) but the real question is where was sabo in all this assuming hes still alive and dragons men healed him up luffy went all out where was sabo during all this, also iff anyone would also like to comment on my extremely correct hypothesi that sabo is a revolutionary since he hates nobles and the government and all and gave up on piracy either way he has a lot of explainin to do, also when is chater 651 comin out im dyin over here

Best Answer

Assuming that Sabo is alive, Sabo couldn't do anything to get there. You should read some of the questions from two years ago. A lot of the questions are, "When is Luffy's crew going to get to HQ and help Luffy save Ace." All of them were no where near HQ and couldn't get there in time to help out, Sabo included. The most interesting theroy about Sabo being alive is that he was one of the Revolutionaries that Robin was talking to on the Bridge. I admit that the Revolutionary has some interesting reactions to the things that Robin says and he does resemble a person that could be an older version of Sabo. The guy in the hat is guessed to be Sabo : http://www.mangahere.com/manga/one_piece/v58/c593/...

So anyway Sabo wasn't anywhere near HQ, therefore he could not come and help out. The next chapter doesn't come out untill next week. They are on break for christmas.

Merry Christmas!! XD

Sabo might've had 2 reasons he didn't go,

1- He didn't know or was too far

2- Dragon didn't allow him to OR they watched from a distance somehow O_o i mean this IS one piece

But isn't there a chance Sabo would join luffy's pirate crew?

I think sabo is in the revolutionary army under dragon. I think he'll probably meet luffy when dragon meets luffy. Hopefully soon.

I think Sabo is a Revolutionary too. and One Piece chapters come out thurs-sat

on mangareader.net

i think sabo is alive and part of the revolutionary army