Do you think Nike sneakers fans could become that excited about political issues? and some Books?

Various news sources as of December 24, 2011

APP

Air Jordans are shown in front of a line of customers at the Nike Store at Union Square Friday, in San Francisco. The release of Nike's retro Air Jordans caused a frenzy at stores across the nation with hundreds of people lining up for a chance to buy the classic basketball shoes and rowdy crowds breaking down doors and starting fights in at least two cities.

Marcio Jose Sanchez/AP

(Actually there were thousands of young men(white and Black) at various sneaker outlets, stores throughout the United States. I am reminded of tens of thousands of young men who play basketball and who truly believe they will make the NBA. Of course there are tens of thousands of disappointments each year. It's too bad that instead of books, any talented basketball player, (high school, or college, and usually Black), is convinced that basketball is his only way out, or ahead.

Pathetic really.

Best Answer

I love my Nike's, but I'm not going to go all crazy white girl over them.

99% have a 3rd grade reading level, so I seriously doubt it....it's a proven fact that they vote for color above all else..